Get complimentary visa and permit application support upon arrival in Canada.
Canada is recognized as one of the best study-abroad destinations in the world. Canadian degrees, certificates, and diplomas are fully recognized worldwide.
Obtaining a valid study and/or work permit status (for Co-op Education) is critical in order to successfully complete your college program. Greystone College has partnered with Encubate Inc*., an authorized immigration consulting firm which offers step by step visa and permit application assistance that will help your journey to ILSC, Greystone College and beyond!
Greystone College offers complimentary visa and permit application support to all international students upon arrival in Canada.
These FREE services through Encubate include:
- Study and/or Work Permit Applications
- Initial Study Permit (inside Canada)
- Study Permit extension
- Change of Study Permit conditions
- Initial Work Permit for co-op and practicum
- Work Permit extension
- Change of Work Permit conditions
- Change of Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- CAQ initial applications and extensions (inside Canada)
Students are responsible for paying all government fees.
- Visa and Permit Consulting Services
- On-site coordinator available at Greystone campuses
- Weekly/Monthly immigration workshop at Greystone campuses
- Dedicated staff will answer your email 24/7
In addition, Encubate offers various services and extensive immigration consultations at discounted price to the Greystone students and education partners on services such as:
- Initial Study Permit (outside Canada)
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Visitor Record
- Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Open Work Permit
- Immigration Case Assessment
- CAQ initial applications (outside Canada)
- Much more!
For more information about visa and immigration services offered by Encubate and how you can access these beneficial services, please feel free to contact Greystone College.
Encubate Inc. is authorized to offer immigration services under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). The Principle Consultant at Encubate Inc. is Mr. Bassel Zoueiter, who is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).