Learn the fundamentals of teaching English to speakers of other languages, and prepare for a career as an English language instructor. Open global and local opportunities for teaching English.
- Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Prepare for success on the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (Cambridge TKT)
- Learn how effective instructor/student interaction can encourage your future students to succeed and progress
- Build confidence and fluency in speaking and presentation skills
- Refine and practise your teaching skills through observation and peer-teaching
*Schedules will be adjusted in December to accommodate public holidays. Contact us for more information.
Jan 27, Feb 24, Apr 20, Jun 15, Aug 10, Oct 5, Nov 30
Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 26, June 21, Aug 16, Oct 12, Dec 6
*Please check TKT exam dates on the program flyer below