Benefits of Co-op
- Add real world job experience to your resume
- Earn money to support your living expense and tution costs
- Get experience searching and applying for jobs, and practise your interview skills with real employers
- Get work references and build contacts in the industry
- Get support from our skilled and knowledgeable Co-op team who can help you refine your job finding process and achive success!
The Interpreting & Translation program helped me in many ways. I developed my ability to express myself in a second language, as I learned a wide variety of colloquialisms and field terminology. My listening skills improved together with speaking. Moreover, I received weekly feedback for my presentations, which enabled me to build public speaking skills and confidence.
The practicum helped me a lot. This was an immeasurable opportunity for me to improve my skills as an English teacher in my country, and gave me strong support to keep always getting better.
The business classes in my program provided me with a lot of materials which I found very useful in my master's program. The classes I took at Greystone were taught by instructors who are professionals in different business fields. It helped me to strengthen my knowledge in an international environment.
Greystone College has an excellent program, together with the American Lodging and Hotel Association; the teachers are great and have a lot of practical experience, and the support team is also awesome – they helped me with my career development and also to settle myself in the city. Because of the great program and teachers, I concluded the academic part of the program with honors and the program opened a lot of doors for me in the hospitality market.